Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2015年3月20日星期五

BOOK NOVEL WEDNESDAY 

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
THE SCANDALOUS COVER UP ATTEMPT OF THE DEMOCRATIC OFFICIAL


It was right after Elections when the case arrived the desk of my Comrade who is a Lawyer too under Philippine Democratic Justice System. For someone who doesn't know him, there is no case he had not won. He won every case he held and all of them are labour issues and Corporate Issues. 

My Comrade had been a lawyer for 10 years now and he finished his law school in the early 21st Century. When the case arrived to his desk, he had a big visit from the Philippine Democratic Government Department of Justice. It was a political case. A Corrupt and Scandalous Democratic official who belongs to the City Hall. 

Behind the Personality was two body guards wearing Barong Tagalogs and one of them carries a suitcase. Inside the suitcase was a stash of Cash worth P5,000,000 (Five million Pesos). From the first day i met Comrade he is not the type of person who is blinded and cannot be bought by money. He was tried to be bribed by the Democratic Official. 

He sarcastically asked,"Who is the Big bad man who entered my Office?"

It was an obvious insult to the Philippine Democratic Official from the city hall. My comrade smiled grinly and the Democratic Official spoked,"You insult me yet I bring money to you." Upon Sitting, He picked up a bill and checked. He sat on his chair and asked,"What can I do for you, Big Bad man?" 
The Democratic Politician answered,"I am involved in the Pork Barrel Scandal. I want you to clear my name." 

My Comrade smiled at him and replied with a grin,"With all these dirty money from the Filipino People, you want me let you come clean."he continued,"I am sorry, I am unlike any lawyer outthere who is only after money."

He placed 3 thousand Peso Bills and put out a lighter. He placed at the direct sight of the Philippine democratic Official and torched the Bills. He burned the bills in front of the Democratic Official and said,"As you see, I am not like you because of personal gain and money I am gonna betray my moral standards." he continued,"I know you stole all these from the Filipino People."

The Democratic Official stood up and went out the office. He gave my comrade a threat. My comrade smiled and answered,"Is that a death threat?! Really Huh." That Democratic Official lets hide it in the name of 'Senatong N'. I knew My comrade is the type of lawyer who cannot be bribed, influenced, and bought by the stolen, dirty money of the Philippine Democratic Officials. 
He sat on his chair, and said to the Democratic Official,"I have no respect for Philippine Democratic Officials like you."he continued,"If I were you I would return all the money I stole to the Filipino People and kill myself before the Philippine Democratic Government falls apart."

The Democratic Official arrogantly answered,"What makes you say that?"

My comrade gave him a prophecy (Scientific base),"Trust me when that time comes you and your political dynasty along with the other Democratic Officials will be hanged to death. Not even your money that you stole from the people can save you because by that time it is already too late."he continued,"Death had already knocked on your doors."

he asked,"Who will hang me and my Political Clan?"

My Comrade threw him a Red Card and the Democratic Official immediately got the message. My Comrade Spoke,"Good Riddance. Shut the door on your way out Big fat Pig." The Democratic Official just walked out with an angry head. 

He knew under the Philippine Democratic Government everything is scripted from the Democratic Justice System, to the way Philippine Democratic Government run. It is only changed its name to Democracy but the real nature of it was Feudal and Constitutional Monarchy in Nature. Filipino People are already upset, sick and tired of all the abuses they get from the Philippine Democratic Government. Many of them joined the Revolution already. 


没有评论:

发表评论