Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2017年3月24日星期五

EDITORIAL SUNDAY 

HUMAN RESOURCES PROBLEM IN THE PHILIPPINE DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT
By: Attorney De Legaspi 



As a Licensed Lawyer in the Philippine Democratic Government, I had studied 4 to 5 years of Basic Course and 3 years of Law Course. I had noticed one thing everything that is written in the texts I had been studying for mrely7 to 8 years is being played around and use it as a tool to getaway from their sins. Special mention Democratic Officials from being Democratic Governors, Mayors, Senators, Congressmen, and others. 

Theoretically the codes are made for the idealistic democratic society but the real democratic Society is as dark and as evil as hell. 
I have graduated from Law School without any sororities and fraternities. I don't need that for any income as a licensed lawyer. But what can you see now is Lawyers who had killed people through fraternity Activities and Sororities who had sold and affected students to their doom from sex initiations to others.

Democratic Justice System is still not working and it is very biased and selective. 

If it is really working at all then no one in the Philippine Democratic Government will be left past or present, retired or current. Did you know 99.9% of the Democratic Government had ill gotten wealth but the Democratic Ombudsman and Democratic Sandigan bayan had been playing mute, blind and deaf.  

Believe me what my Comrade Mark Cua had told me is true. 

I myself witnessed it, experienced it, and saw it with my own eyes, experiences, and even with my Job as a Practicing lawyer. Did you know how many billions of pesos lost from the Filipino People and still at the hands of these bastards in the Philippine Democratic Government past or present. Retired or not. 

While the Filipinos are suffering from poverty, these democratic officials and even their kins and cohorts are swimming, and enjoying their stolen wealth even up to now. I am feeling right now what I had studied is not worth and it is a waste paper. Whats the sense of the Democratic Government when it is like hell being run by these democratic officials.  

没有评论:

发表评论