Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2015年5月31日星期日

 
BOOK NOVEL WEDNESDAY


CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
THE GREENHORN AND THE FOOL

I was reading a newspaper that morning when My Comrade Arrived in my place. My place is just a simple place where I relax and enjoy my days. He knocked on the door and showed me a file folder showing about Muslim Groups in the South. 

Iqbal is one of the Muslims whom we had contact with and he was with Comrade. Iqbal along with another muslim came to my place too. I offered them Tea which is Halal a respect to Muslim faith/ Iqbal told me about the signing of the deal with the Philippine Democratic Government. I read the deal between the Philippine Democratic Government and the MILF. 

I smiled and sarcastically commented,"I don't know if you just can't read, you have a hard time understanding or just plainly being paid by the Philippine Democratic Government to do this Stupid thing." I continued,"This Deal is crap."

Iqbal then said to me,"How could you say that?" My Comrade Answered,"However you may read it the main point here is that Bangsamoro written in this deal is like ARMM. Still a part of the Philippines." he continued,"What is Bangsamoro? An Independent Nation at the Coast of Western Mindanao and not an Autonomous Region like ARMM."

The Philippine democratic Government is just making a fool out of you we told and advised him. 

Where did you see a Soveriegn Nation Independent without its own armed forces, and own arms? This is a case of bad deal only a foolish idiot would sign. Iqbal then asked,"Are you a member of the CPP (Communist Party of the Philippines)?" I answered him,"No, but we are a member of the Communist Party of China."

When it comes to politics, It is our forte and our expertise. I know when and where the Philippine Democratic Government or any United States Puppet would be doing. My Comrade (Who is a lawyer) then commented,"Mr Iqbal, heres what I can help you with." He Continued,"Those Philippine democratic Government are just a puppet for the Americans. If they say jump they jump; Since they want to play, Play with them."

I told him,"But do not sign the deal. Mr Iqbal" 

I shared him a few intelligence report I gathered from the Philippine Democratic Forces. I told Mr Iqbal there will be several squads of Democratic SAF (Special Action Force) reinforced by Philippine Democratic Forces Soldiers who will be entering Bangsamoro. I also told him you must neutralize them or else they will be a threat to you or anyone in their muslim Community. 

That fool indeed Signed the Deal but however the other Muslim Fighters of Bangsamoro didn't follow Iqbal and instead listened to our advise. They indeed neutralized the enemy Targets from the Philippine Democratic Government. Forcing the Philippine Democratic Government to retreat and do nothing. 

The Intelligence Information I shared with the Muslim MILF (Moro Islamic Liberation Front) is accurate and indeed without a doubt 100%. At least the MILF Listened and for the Fool Mr Iqbal he always come to us but he never listened to us. Let him be the fool who always bites his own fingers.  





没有评论:

发表评论