Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2015年3月29日星期日

BOOK NOVEL WEDNESDAY

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
THE WORSENING EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM UNDER THE PHILIPPINE DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT
By: Comrade Mark Cua


Long Before I took these Missions, and embraced the Red ideology, I had studied on a Democratic School and Religious Schools run by Roman Catholic Priests. I learnt many things and the things that are lacking in their educational System. In Chinese Society, Education is not just learning the Sciences and the Alphabeths. It should also be able to shape the man, the student into becoming a better person, a person who has morals, and live by morality. 

Thats why We Chinese have the Confucian analects, and others. They are the very backbone of the Chinese education. What I noticed some of those born overseas had been influenced by Christian Doctrines and neglected to shape themselves just like What our forefathers did to us. Chinese Education is complete and it is inner and outer education and Enlightenment. 

I also Notice Western Universities and schools run by Religious organizations are Westernized and many of the students are only after the grades, after the interests of that particular Religion, and others. That is not education at all. Education is universal and like Universe it is vast. 

We had a tour to the Country Side where we will have occulars in the schools there. I was widely shock of the standard, and the way they are taught. When we arrived we had half an hour to walk around and we asked one of the students,"What is education for you? Why are you Here?"

He answered me,"Sexy Classmates on skirts, and Good Grades." I was shocked from his answer students under the Philippine Democratic Government had this kind of mindset. The Educational standard  and Quality was bad. They are widely influenced by the West and it is one of the point where Western Education had nothing in mind but profit. Making Education a business.

We approached another student and he was half my age too and answered me,"Good Grades, and make my parents proud." I was so surprised why these Students had these kinds of Mindset. The Dean of the College finally arrived and welcomed us in his office and to his conference room. 

We went to another School in the provinces and we want to see the standard of education there. We went to a certain Democratic Government School where the tarpauline with the faces of Democratic Officials are there, and the building was nearly crumbling down. The Quality of the School was already giving me an image of being thrifty on the materials. 

One of the students outside came to me and asked me,"Are you a Chinese?" I answered,"Yes."

He came to me and whispered to me," Don't tell our Dean or our faculty about this because they are under the payroll of the Philippine Democratic Government." he continued,"Actually the Democratic Officials are doing this not for us but for their own Interests, Political Careers, and Political Clans."

I responded,"What makes you say that young Lad?"

He told me,"This School should be worth Hundreds and Millions of Pesos. But the Philippine Democratic Officials only spent here Tens and Millions. The rest went to their pockets." He warned me to be careful especially the Democratic Officials inside the school. 

This is not new to me because even in the Nation's capital Education instead of Public Service becomes a profitable business. This is the Capitalist Term and use for Educational System. One of his friends added up, and told me,"Sir, Actually we really hated the Philippine Democratic Government."

I asked them,"What do you need? What can I do for you?"

I was surprised from their answer,"A Bright Future." He continued,"We have no future under the Philippine Democratic Government. Even after graduation we have no work, no stable job and due to worsening Economic Conditions of our Economy, we have no choice but to move and work abroad."

At that time I cannot give an answer because When I say something I must do it. Even if I had the Money, you must know what your doing, and you know what your up to. I learnt many things and discovered many things the Democratic Government had been hiding and had been lying about. 

I met that day the directors, the deans, the professors, the teachers of the said Universities and Schools. They welcomed me with Meals and they discussed with me the statistics and the potentiality of their schools. They are trying to amuse me and amaze with their lies and I know they are lying to me by hiding from me the truth. I even met one of the Philippine Democratic Officials I don't know what position he is but I know he is working for the Philippine Local Democratic Government. 

Only if I could put a fist in his face but I can't. I am not there to hurt that bloody bastard but to have an occular. 

But it doesn't mean I will not do something about it. I will solve it. 

When we came to the car, I told Comrade,"Bloody Selfish, Feudal or Monarchial Philippine Democratic Government!" My comrade smiled and I continued,"We will do something about it but it won't be smooth sailing and expect hindrances from the Philippine Democratic Government." I smiled back with a grin to him and Comrade knew when I do that I have a Sinister and Specified plan. I will be acting on it soon. 







没有评论:

发表评论