Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2015年2月25日星期三

BOOK NOVEL WEDNESDAY

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
THE FELLOW PROLETARIAT ROBY GUETTEREZ

When we went back to Manila, It was election Period. I went to my daily work and My comrade went back to his Firm to handle Marital and Labour Cases. It was Monday Mornning I told my staff Mr Roby Guetterez that if there are any person from the Philippine Democratic Government don't even bother to deny them entry and tell them I am out of town. 

Mr Roby had been with me since I opened my Corporation and developed into mid size Corporation.  In his second year I noticed he was a bit of being a hater to the Philippine Democratic Government and I treated him equally and like a comrade. How I wish he would return that favour to me by working for me properly in terms of Operations. 

I am the type of CEO (Chief Executive Officer) who eats with employees and never sits on my own in my sacred throne in the Corporation. I does that on regular basis and even without eyes looking at me. The people who had been working for me in the Office liked my Pope Francis or Mao Tze Dong Attitude. I never disgusted them but I do have a standard for them. 

I want my employees in the Corporation to be morally upright, when it comes to working hours they are working, when it comes to cleanliness and sacredness of the place I don't want it to be like Tondo and i don't want itchy cats in my territory. I don't want sex maniacs or anything that would desecrate my territory. I am a humble man but I am in pursue of what is right and what is wrong. 

One time one of my Employees in the Corporation said, "Sir, I want to report to you someone misbehaving."  I told him," Really? Who is he? You know me I will not let you feel I am a mighty king but if some one does a foolish thing I don't tolerate them."

He told me,"Freddy Guian from the Production department Sir." I told him," Really? What did he do?"He told me that he had sex with one of my Female employees in my office and in my Corporation. He said there is an evidence and I told Security to check the CCTVs on that day. 

It was caught on tape and I told the Security Guard to give me a copy of it. He gave me the copy and I called in Mr Freddy and showed him the CCTV Footage. He was at first denying it and I told him,"You know Mr Freddy I am a type of Person who is fair and unbiased. You had been with me for 5 years. You know what I like and what I hate."

If this leaked, this can affect the Name of our Corporation how you serve me affects the way they see my Corporation. I frankly told him,"I am sorry Mr Freddy. I am not the Philippine Democratic Government who is playing a Zarzuela Play in terms of Justice. I hate to do this but I am forced to to keep my Corporation sacred."

I picked up the phone and called the Human Resources Personnel. I told the HR Personel,"Mr Freddy will be passing by there and count him his last salary for this month. I will email to you the letter of Termination for Mr Freddy." He answered me,"Ok, Sir."

I called in Mr Roby to my Office and he entered. 

Before i released Mr Freddy, I cleared things between the two of them. I said,"This termination is not because I am in favour of Mr Roby. I have solid Evidence of your mischief with one of my employees here in my corporation." I continued,"I am fair and equal to all of you. You know that very well you had been with me 5 years."

My Verdict to Mr Freddy is fair and equal and I showed them unbiased and no colour. Before Mr Freddy left the office, I said," Thank You for working for me and being part of Red tech production Department for 5 years, Mr Freddy. I hope you get a better life outside my Corporation." He frowned I know it is hard for him because he is unemployed and has no money to feed his wife and children of 3. But Justice is Justice. White is White and Black is Black. Unlike Philippine Democratic Justice, Wrong is Right, Right is Wrong and covered up. 

I told Mr Roby,"Go back to work, Mr Roby." 

没有评论:

发表评论