Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2014年12月12日星期五

EDITORIAL SUNDAY

I OFFER MY CONDOLENCES TO MY FOREFATHERS AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO DIED IN THE HANDS OF THE JAPANESE
By: Comrade Mark Cua


My great Grandfather, My grandfather, My Grandmother and some of their siblings all Belonging to the Cua family died in the hands of the Japanese. I can relate to the experiences of the survivors of the Nanking Massacre and I know how it feels to lose a love one and how it feels to have someone in your family killed. 
I do hate the Japanese for killing my great grandfather, grandfather, and some of my grandmothers relatives. You know my forefathers are merchants and businessmen who are doing business through the Silk Road Sea Route for centuries. They don't deserve to be killed like that and treated inhumanely. 
If only I had the chance I would like to use violence and cut off the head of millions of Japanese too. If I did it I would be nothing different from the Japanese Bastards. They even took women as sex dolls even up to our generation their sexual urge had not subsided. 

I will not forget this shame as a Chinese and my Chinese Dream is never to let these shameful things ever happen again. I will not want to see my motherland being kicked and punched just like what the westerners, The Japanese did century ago. 
Never Again let these shames happen again. I hate dynastic rule and Feudal Monarchy type systems. I do not like Monarchs or Feudal Dynastic Type of rule especially leaders. 


没有评论:

发表评论