Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

Go Online, Shop at Red Tech

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

The Original Founders (Early 20th Century)

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

Be A Part of the real Change in the New Philippines

2014年4月6日星期日

EDITORIAL SUNDAY

REVISING HISTORY AND TEACHING YOUR NEW GENERATION LIES IS NOT A GOOD FUTURE OF JAPAN
By: Mark Cua


I never liked the Japanese Attitude of revising History and Omitting their attocrities and war crimes as if World War II never happened. I will tell you my forefathers are one of the people the Japanese killed during that period of time. 

Did you know how my forefather died there? His head was chopped off, and his brother was shot dead by the Japanese Imperial Army. If you let Japan revise it in their text books, its like saying killing my forefathers is nothing. I am saddened and deeply angered by the Japanese Government and how they took their horrendous history. 

Japanese People are one of the butchers in Asia and they mercilessly killed my fellow Chinese too in that era. Leaving their heads off the ground, took to some experiments, and others. Japan is a country breathen not of by moral virtues but of murderous mischief and ambitions of reliving its own dark past. 





没有评论:

发表评论