KARL MARX TUESDAYS
CONSTITUTION OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES
(Revised from 1968)
By: Mark Cua
Article 1
Name, Flag, Emblem, Song and Pledges
Section 1 . The name of this organization is the Communist Party of the Philippines . If necessary, the Parties shall not be own name and content from the Communist Party of the Philippines ( Integration of the Socialist Party and the Communist Party ) by the phrase extensions or Marxist-Leninist Mao Tsetung Thoughts.
Section 2 . The flag and emblem of the Party is red with gold or white pulp and Karet in the middle .
Section 3 . The song is the International Party .
Section 4 . The Pledges of the Communist Party of the Philippines are as follows:
" I ,______________________ , declare my absolute acceptance of the Communist Ideology , according to the theory and practice of Marxism - Leninism -Mao Tsetung Thought , Program and Constitution of the Communist Party of the Philippines and all the decisions of the Communist Party of the Philippines and that I am proud to become a member of the Communst Party of the Philippines. That if I will never betray it and will not sell the Communist Party of the Philippines along with my comrades to the enemy.
" I swear i will do everything with all my heart and mind all my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability , to increase my proletarian revolutionary consciousness , Always serve the people without stealing what doesn't belong to me, keep my promise I will not abuse them, I will give them Social Justice and will not keep a blind eye from Justice and be close to them , defend and fight for the welfare of the people , kept high honor and prestige of the Party , protect the safety of the Communist Party of the Philippines and all along I dedicate my life hath needed , faithfully criticized the errors and weaknesses and my partners to improve the work and style of making based on accurate class standpoint and to form the unity and strength , and promote the interests of the Communit Party of the Philippines and the masses . I use every opportunity to spread Marxism - Leninism -Mao Tsetung Thought and implement the proletarian revolutionary line of the Party .
I am ready to die, sacrifice my life and fight for the Communist Party of the Philippines always."
The oath is made when a person enters the Communist Party of the Philippines facing the red flag as candidate members and when a candidate accepted as full members of the Communist Party of the Philippine members .

没有评论:
发表评论