EDITORIAL SUNDAY
LET US NOT BE FOOLED
By: Newton Herbeven
It is hard to admit maybe the Chinese are right about their warnings about the Americans and their selfish agendas everywhere they go. As an European, I myself think they really never cared about others instead they work for their own interests and agenda.
Back home in Germany and France, my father used to say "Americans are never to be trusted be careful on dealing with them. You can obviously see that every terms and conditions are with their accounts and benefits none are beneficial to you except one out of ten from them."
What I like about the Chinese is that they know how to live with other cultures.
Our executive Mark Cua did you know however different we are in culture (He is Chinese by birth and by belief, by breathen). He gave me an opportunity to understand Communism and about it. But even though my father is a Christian but I never followed my father's path.
At first I thought the communists were the bad guys as marketed by the Americans but I was wrong. The real heroes and good guys are the Communists. The real tyrants, monsters are the Americans or the United States.


没有评论:
发表评论